Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Critical Thinking: Would You Rather...

During our Monday morning hui, we are learning to choose a position and justify it.

Today's Would You Rather question is...

Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible, and why?

I would rather be able to fly because then I would be able to hide in the sky so no one could see me. That way I could have a little bit of both because I'm really high up people couldn't see me - Zac

I would rather be able to fly because then I could go up to the sky and sit on the clouds - Shymaa

I would rather be able to fly because then I could go and touch the clouds - Ayesha

I would rather be able to fly because I could be Batgirl - Evelyn



I would rather be invisible because then no one could see me. I could trick bad guys - Tarun

I would rather be invisible because I could hide in a helicopter and take a ride - Mele

I would rather be invisible because at night I could go on my sister's laptop - Farhat

I would rather be invisible because I would trick my sister - Murad

No comments:

Post a Comment