Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Reins

 Today our word of the day was reins.I did not know what it meant, so I asked my teacher if I can  search it up on the computer.

I looked on images, and I saw some pictures.There were lots of pictures to choose.I did not know which picture to choose.But, finally I saw the right picture.Then I clicked on the image.While I was waiting for my teacher, I told Evelyn what I saw on the computer, L

Later on the teacher came and I said"Mrs. Leung I found out what reins mean."I told her. Reins are at the bottom of the horses neck. I learned that reins are for riders who are on the horse or off the horse. If the rider doesn't hold the reins, they might fall off the horse,and if the rider holds on the reins, the rider will not fall of the horse.- Mele


No comments:

Post a Comment