Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Pencils and Pens

The Tui group have been reading about pens and pencils. Which would they rather write with and why?

Kim - I would like to write with the ballpoint pen because I wouldn't need to keep dipping it in ink.

Harvir - I would like to write with the ballpoint pen because you can see if the ink is running out.

Tilly - I would like try the dip pen because my writing could look fancy.

Elandrie - I would like to use the ballpoint pen so I wouldn't have to fill it up like the fountain pen.

Skylah - I would like to use a fountain pen because you could just fill it up for the day. You don't have to buy them and throw it away like a ballpoint pen.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice Tilly and Skylah; dip and fountains pens look really cool and are so much better for the environment!

    ReplyDelete