Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Tuakana Teina Maths Time

My name is Doris. I was a Tuakana today and I taught how to use your 5 times tables to work out your 6, 7, 8 and 9 times tables. I found it a bit hard because when I was teaching I forgot some things and got a bit off track.

My name is Jayden. This morning I was a Teina at maths time. My tuakana was helping me to learn my 5 times tables. It was helpful because Saleh also taught me to do 5x100 and big numbers.

My name is Matthew and I was a Tuakana at maths today. I taught about decimals. I found it hard to be a Tuakana because it was hard making my teina students understand stuff about decimals.

My name is Milana. This morning I was a Teina and I was learning how to use my 5 times tables to solve my 6, 7, 8 and 9 times tables. My tuskana was really good at explaining it.

No comments:

Post a Comment